SASO Issuing a number of certificates, labels, and marks indicating that goods conform to standard specifications and technical regulations in force.
- Granting a license for the use of the Saudi Quality Mark by national and foreign establishments, in accordance with the requirements of the General Technical Regulation of the Quality Mark.
- Granting a license to use the Energy Efficiency Label for electrical appliances (air conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators, freezers, electric motors, and lighting).
- Granting energy efficiency licenses for electric motors.
- Granting a license to use the Fuel Economy Label for new light vehicles.
- Granting a license to use the Energy Efficiency Label for tires.
- Register accredited laboratories in the electronic program for energy efficiency and consumption.
- Issuing Conformity Certificate for product model.
- Issuing Conformity Certificate for a specific consignment of goods.
- Issuing Conformity Certificate for a production batch.