Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) provides the service of licensing to use the Quality Mark for the products of the enterprise that has effective administrative system, which ensures the production of commodity is conformed with the Saudi standard. In addition, SASO provides this service for the enterprise, which applies the requirements of the general technical regulations of the Quality Mark and the granting procedure of the product. The enterprise can also add products to the license after issuance, and it can cancel the license any time.
- Important means of guiding the consumer about commodities that are conformed to the standards.
- The Quality Mark makes the consumer satisfied about the product.
- The Quality Mark contributes to increase sales.
- Establishing appropriate commercial rules to facilitate concluding export agreements with foreign countries.
- Developing and improving the product continuously.
- Qualifying the enterprises to obtain local and international quality awards.
- Enhancing the reputation and fame of enterprises locally, regionally and internationally.
- Streamlining of entry commodities that have the Quality Mark through customs ports.
- Facilitating the export of products that have the Quality Mark abroad.
- Supporting the national economy and raising the competitiveness of Saudi products.
|14/10/2016||Technical Regulation for Gas Appliances and their Accessories||Gas appliances and their accessories||1|
|26/06/2020||Technical Regulation for Building Materials - Part 1: Minerals and their alloys sectors for constructions and buildings||Steel ||2|
|09/09/2019||Technical Regulation for Building Materials - Part 3: Hydraulic Connections and Related Products||Cement||3|
Building Materials Technical Regulations – Part 3: Hydraulic Connections and Related Products
Ready mixed concrete
|13/09/2019||Technical Regulation for Building Materials - Part 4: Bricks, Tiles, Ceramics, Sanitary Ware and Related Products||Ceramic tiles||5|
|26/06/2020||Technical Regulation for Building Materials - Part 1: Metal and Alloy sectors for Constructions and Buildings||Iron plate||6|
Technical Regulation for Building Materials - Part 2:
Insulation and Building Cladding Materials
|Aluminum composite panels for claddings||7|
|14/10/2016||Technical Regulation for Biodegradable Plastic Products||Plastic degradation auxiliaries||8|
|07/08/2020||Gulf Technical Regulation for Low Voltage Electrical Equipment and Appliances: Second Issue||Power Strips||9|
|07/02/2021||Gulf Technical Regulation for Low Voltage Electrical Equipment and Appliances: Second Issue||Sockets||10|
To see the enterprises that obtained the Quality Mark, click (here).