SASO provides license service for the use of Quality Mark, for products of the establishment that has an effective management system, which guarantees the production of a commodity in conformity with the Saudi standard, the general technical regulation for the Saudi Quality Mark and the granting procedure of the product. In addition, the establishment can add products to the license after it is issued, and can also revoke the license at any time.
- An important way to guide the consumer towards commodities conforming to Saudi standards.
- The quality mark provides consumer satisfaction and confidence in products.
- Contribute to increasing sales.
- Building appropriate commercial foundations to facilitate concluding export agreements with foreign countries.
- Continuous development and improvement of the product by following modern scientific methods that work to develop and improve the product and enhance its competitive capabilities in global markets.
- Qualify establishments to obtain local and international quality awards.
- Enhancing the reputation and fame of the establishments that obtained the mark locally, regionally and internationally.
- Streamlining of entry of commodities obtaining the mark through customs ports.
- Ease of exporting the products obtaining the mark, abroad.
- Support the national economy, raise the competitiveness of Saudi products in local and international markets, and work to increase Saudi exports.
To view the "General Technical Regulation for the Saudi Quality Mark" click (here
To view Quality Mark services, please click (here
|14/10/2016||Technical Regulation for Gas Appliances and their Accessories||Gas appliances and their accessories||1|
|26/06/2020||Technical Regulation for Building Materials - Part 1: Minerals and their alloys sectors for constructions and buildings||Steel ||2|
|09/09/2019||Technical Regulation for Building Materials - Part 3: Hydraulic Connections and Related Products||Cement||3|
Building Materials Technical Regulations – Part 3: Hydraulic Connections and Related Products
Ready mixed concrete
|13/09/2019||Technical Regulation for Building Materials - Part 4: Bricks, Tiles, Ceramics, Sanitary Ware and Related Products||Ceramic tiles||5|
|26/06/2020||Technical Regulation for Building Materials - Part 1: Metal and Alloy sectors for Constructions and Buildings||Iron plate||6|
Technical Regulation for Building Materials - Part 2:
Insulation and Building Cladding Materials
|Aluminum composite panels for claddings||7|
|14/10/2016||Technical Regulation for Biodegradable Plastic Products||Plastic degradation auxiliaries||8|
|07/08/2020||Gulf Technical Regulation for Low Voltage Electrical Equipment and Appliances: Second Issue||Power Strips||9|
|07/02/2021||Gulf Technical Regulation for Low Voltage Electrical Equipment and Appliances: Second Issue||Sockets||10|
To view the establishments obtaining the Quality Mark, please click (here)
The applicant has the right to write the objection / complaint / dispute issue in relation to his request in a clear manner and send it to SASO by e-mail to (email@example.com ) or one of the channels available by SASO’s beneficiaries center, accompanied by the documents supporting the objection / complaint / dispute. SASO will form a special committee to consider and review all matters related to objections, complaints and disputes through a special committee according to the beneficiary's satisfaction procedure.
o view the frequently asked questions about Saudi Quality Mark, please click (here