Initiative: Launching a comprehensive national program for professional licenses in the field of quality and institutional excellence:
Aims to regulate the labor market in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by preparing a diverse system of professional licenses in the areas of quality, and the project consists of two basic stages:
- First: Preparing professional technical licenses in the areas of quality
- Second: Preparing professional administrative licenses in the areas of quality.
Initiative: Encouraging the establishment of quality and institutional excellence departments in all business sectors:
- The initiative aims to prepare a guide that includes the rules and requirements required to establish quality departments in organizations, which will achieve one of the initiatives of the National Quality Strategy. This is in order to encourage the establishment of quality and institutional excellence departments in all business sectors to implement the National Quality Strategy with its goals and initiatives.
- The guidebook for establishing quality departments was drawn up and presented to a group of quality experts in the Kingdom for their opinions.
- The application of the guide for establishing quality departments has been implemented as a pilot application with (General Directorate of Prisons, Jazan Region Branch), as well as (General Directorate of Police in Asir Region)
Initiative: Launching a national program aimed at attracting and attracting young people (future generation) in the field of quality, under the name of the National Program for Quality Ambassadors:
- The initiative aims to adopt a project for quality ambassadors and prepare a program aimed at attracting young people and enhancing their role in promoting quality practices in various business sectors.
- This initiative is voluntary and was launched during the reporting period, and it targets interested parties through:
- Membership of general quality ambassadors, and citizens in the Saudi society will be targeted to reach the vision of the executive office to reach a "quality ambassador in every home"
- Membership of sectoral quality ambassadors by targeting employees in all sectors in the "First Quality Ambassador" program.
- Membership of quality ambassadors for experts, in which quality experts are targeted in the Kingdom under the name of "quality ambassador consultant"
Initiative: Creating jobs and career paths in the areas of quality in multiple sectors:
- The initiative aims to prepare a study to enumerate the current career paths and build future career paths in the field of quality in the various sectors, study and classify them, prepare a draft of the current career paths and submit a proposal for future paths in the field of quality and institutional excellence.
Initiative: Implementing introductory and qualifying programs to implement product excellence models, and qualifying accredited evaluators for excellence models:
- Experimental application of the product excellence model with the Obeikan Industrial Group, as the team completed the internal evaluation phase of the model, and the evaluators of the Executive Office of the National Quality Strategy will undertake the external evaluation of the model in March 2021 according to the project plan.
Initiative: Implementing induction and qualification programs to implement service excellence models, and qualifying accredited residents for models of excellence:
- Pilot application of the Service Excellence Model with the Ministry of Health (Service 937), and the project has completed the internal evaluation phase of the model, and the Executive Office will carry out the external evaluation in April 2021 AD (according to the project plan)
- The experimental application of the service excellence model with (General Administration of Certification - Quality Mark), and the team has completed the internal evaluation phase of the model, and the evaluators of the Executive Office of the National Quality Strategy will undertake the external evaluation of the Quality Mark Department in June 2021 AD, God willing.
Initiative: Implementation of accreditation and implementation programs for knowledge transfer and exchange of international best practices in the field of quality and institutional excellence:
- Among the projects of this initiative (transfer of knowledge in the field of quality by translating important books in the fields of quality) to serve society and enrich knowledge of quality in the Kingdom and to support the spread of knowledge and quality culture in all target sectors (industry, health, education, services, civil society).
Initiative: Establishing a Coordinating Council for Awards and Programs for Quality and Institutional Excellence in the Kingdom:
- This initiative aims to create a unified umbrella for all quality and institutional excellence awards and programs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and to create a joint work mechanism between the entities to implement the Kingdom's 2030 programs and initiatives in the quality and institutional excellence programs.
Initiative: Establishing local and international partnerships with associations, institutes, and scientific and professional research centers in the field of quality and institutional excellence, in a way that contributes to achieving the objectives of the National Quality Strategy:
- This initiative aims to create a large database through partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, with a focus on civil society, in order to raise the level of quality and institutional excellence in this vital and important sector.
- The Executive Office also participates in the committees assigned to the office, such as the committee for the program (We Support Excellence) sponsored by the Ministry of Industry and Mineral Resources, in order to activate the models of product and service excellence with this ambitious program with the industrial sector.