مقر الهيئة الرئيسي بالرياض
Public invitation for manufacturers and suppliers of air conditioners and elevators
to attend a workshop entitled
"Discussion on the Use of 3-Phase Power in Air Conditioners and Elevators"
on Wednesday, 11/3 / 1439 AH, corresponding to 29/11/2017
from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
at the headquarters of SASO in Riyadh
The following topics will be discussed:
1. Review of connection methods for central air conditioners or elevators, their normal voltage and the number of wires allowed per connection.
2. Possibility of devices working on 380 volts, 3-phase power to work on 400 volts and vice versa, in addition to the expected effects.
3. Possibility of changing connection methods of air conditioning and elevators working on a 3-phase power, voltage system of (127/220) to work on a voltage system of (230/400) volts.
4. Experiences and challenges of manufacturers with customer requests, installation electricity site and solutions offered by the factories.
5. Development of the devices to work on 220 volts or 230 volts, and the impact of changing the voltage of the air conditioner to work with a different voltage.