مقر الهيئة الرئيسي بالرياض
Saudi Professional Programme (SPP)
The ambitious vision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia "Vision 2030" has established a new phase to explore the future and enhance the mechanisms of benefiting from the energies of the youth of this generous country. Initiatives of the National Transformation Program aim to strengthen the role of youth in continuing the process of giving and development of this blessed country. For its part, SASO has been keen on participating in this historic phase through several programs and initiatives that help achieve the visions and objectives that everyone aspires to. Therefore, SASO has launched the Saudi Professional Programme to educate students and young professionals and qualify them to practice various standardization work. SASO intends, with the will of Allah, to provide a training program and lectures to introduce the Saudi youth to the concepts of conformity, measurement, calibration, accreditation, quality marks for products, the role of laboratories in the application of standards and products' testing.
Since the support of national parties is necessary for the success of this program, we kindly ask you to nominate your representatives. The program will be offered without any financial fees. Selection will be made according to the following conditions:
1. The entity shall be national.
2. The nomination shall be made by the entity not the individual.
3. The maximum number of nominees is three engineers or technicians.
4. The candidate shall be a Saudi national.
5. The candidate should hold at least a diploma or degree from technical colleges and universities in technical majors.
6. It is preferred that the candidate have some experience and practice in developing or applying standards.
7. The candidate shall not exceed 35 years of age.
8. The candidate shall have a good command of English.
9. The candidate has a serious desire and ambition to participate in national and international technical committees and to contribute effectively and represent the Kingdom in international technical committees.
10. If the application is submitted by the individual, written consent must be submitted by the employer's entity to participate in the program.
11. The duration of the program is 3 days, dates of the training courses will be specified then.
1. Provided is a participation form to join the program.
2. Deadline for submission of the form is on Thursday, 02 Dhu al-Hijjah 1438 AH.
3. Any candidate that does not meet the above conditions will not be accepted.
4. Differentiations will be made, then a certain number of participants will be chosen.
For more information please contact:
Eng. Wael Al - Theyab
Director of the Saudi Professional Programme
To download the application form to participate in the program