Within the framework of SASO's development of conformity assessment activities (certification, inspection, and testing activities) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to be a great support of raising the level of quality in the national industry and the safety of goods imported and supplied in the Saudi markets. SASO carries out the tasks of accepting different conformity assessment bodies in order to ensure the efficiency of the outputs of the accepted conformity assessment bodies working in the fields of conformity verification within the systems and requirements of the technical regulations approved to provide the necessary activities according to the fields of acceptance of these bodies.
Accepted bodies in the conformity assessment program:
- To view the certification activity for products, click (here).
- To view the certification activity for Halal sector, click (here).
- To view other conformity assessment activities, click (here).
Notifications and decisions:
- To view the notifications directed to the conformity assessment bodies, click (here).
- To view the decisions received during periodic meetings, click (here).
- To view the list of Acceptance of Conformity Assessment Bodies, click (here).