User's information policy:
The privacy and protection of your personal information is important issue for us, since we are in the Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality (SASO) considers that your personal information is private and confidential, thereupon, we dedicate our efforts to protect you privacy and provide you with the highest protection standards. This Policy explains what personal information we collect and how to deal with it and how to protect them.
Personal information security:
We are taking the appropriate procedures to maintain the personal information that we can safely guarantee against loss or unauthorized access, misuse, or alteration and unauthorized disclosure, and the most important operational measures at SASO to protect your personal information and measures:
• Customer-identifiable information which a visitor volunteers at one of the SASO Web Sites to order SASO services other than online services will be protected just as if the information had been provided under more traditional ways of ordering that service.
• SASO will implement technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of the customer identifiable information from unauthorized access or improper use, and will continue to enhance security procedures as new technology becomes available.
• Our employees are qualified and trained to respect the confidentiality of personal information to our visitors.
Protecting your privacy:
For helping you to protect your personal information, we recommend the following:
In order for us to help you protect your personal information, we recommend the following:
• contact us immediately when you think that someone was able to obtain your password, or use code, or PIN, or any other confidential information.
• Do not provide confidential information over the phone or Internet unless you know the person's identity or the entity receiving the information.
• Use a browser that is safe when conducting transactions over the Internet with unused applications on the network closed, and make sure that the antivirus software is regularly updated.
The nature of the information we collect and how it is used:
We collect and use your private information for the management of our business, and to provide you with the best services. This information is gathered from multiple sources, such as the application of different services, and any information that is used in our correspondence with you whether written or electronic, such as your name, address, and the ID number, profession and any other data that is provided to us.
How we use your information:
The personal information you provide will be used by SASO to provide you with products and services that you have requested as well as other related purposes may include, for example, updating your records at SASO, and following-up the procedures of applying for a job or training, or of requesting services or otherwise provided by SASO.
Sending e-mails to SASO:
When making inquiries or requesting information about a specific service or product, or when you give additional information using any means of communication with SASO, whether electronic or non-electronic, such as submitting an inquiry on our site, we'll use your email address to respond to your inquiries. Furthermore, it is possible to save your address, your message, and our response for quality control purposes. We may do so for legal and regulatory purposes.
With whom we share the information:
We may share your information, to the extent permitted by relevant laws, with the following bodies:
• Interested bodies in the Saudi standard specifications and quality.
• Ministries and government organizations.
Maintaining correct and accurate information:
Keeping and maintaining your information accurate and updated is a very important issue since you can access your accounts information, which includes your contact information. In case of noticing any variations in your personal information, please contact us to be able to undertake the necessary updates or amendments.
Scope of this Policy application:
This policy applies to all customers, users and visitors to this site. Wherever the word "SASO" appears herein, it shall mean Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Org.
Changes that may take place on this policy:
For more information:
If there are any additional inquiries regarding this policy, or if you wish to get more information on the procedures for the protection of your information, please contact us.