In light of increasing the importance of establishing knowledge within institutions recently. It is necessary to focus on increasing awareness of the concept of knowledge means and tools and developing them, as the expected return from adopting knowledge management practices is focused on the importance of conducting qualitative research and studies, as it is the organized management of knowledge assets in SASO with the aim of creating value additive and meeting strategic needs. It includes all initiatives, processes, and systems that work to produce, acquire, classify, store, disseminate, use/reuse knowledge.
Knowledge Management Tasks:
- Preparing, developing, and updating an integrated methodology for knowledge management, in line with the strategy and objectives of SASO.
- Preparing, applying, and updating policies and procedures related to knowledge management.
- Designing and implementing initiatives related to knowledge management and monitoring the level of their achievement
- Knowing the best local and international practices in the field of knowledge management in order to update and develop the work method.
- Conduct knowledge diagnostics to determine strengths and areas for improvement, also to identify the knowledge gap.
- Disseminating and promoting the culture of knowledge management and institutional learning, using appropriate and different means of communication for dissemination and knowledge sharing.
- Cooperating with other departments in SASO to ensure the achievement of knowledge management goals.
- Honoring and motivating employees who contribute to generating and sharing knowledge in SASO.